Monday, November 26, 2012

HAAAAA HAHAHA

I was telling my brother about this new thing of blogging for me and that he ought to try it out even though I haven't had any luck in having followers, but he quickly said it wouldn't work for him because he shakes so bad that it would take him an hour to type the word dog. Like it would come out like dddddoooooogggggg backspace backspace backspace.  I cracked up because I have a very vivid imagination. But thinking about it , one would wonder if the simple solution for those of this type of problem could be fixed by a simple thing as a keyboard with keys an inch square. imagine the size of the whole keyboard. All of my brothers are nuts. I can't get around them that I'm not laughing about something they say or do. Actually, my whole family is fun crazy. Our next door neighbor was very serious, BUT NOW, there is no hope for her. She's as big a nut as we are now. I can proudly say ,WE RUINED HER. One other time we were sighting in our gun for hunting and I was telling my mother how the scope was off and as I was telling her that after the shot we could see that the bullet hit up and towards the left and that we would have to ( at this point my brother pipes up and says,  MOVE THE TARGET OVER ) at which point we lost it again. The nut !!!  I also have two sisters ,One of which is real short and a big butt. We are always picking at her about her height and her butt because we ALL know that she is very pretty and all the guys like her. One time we had about 2" of snow and I had my mother call her to the front window to look out while I was scraping away the snow yelling , Patty, Patty , just yell and I will find you.... Needless to say she tried to beat me. HaHaHa

No comments:

Post a Comment