Tuesday, November 27, 2012

You Know,,,, I was thinking

I was thinking one day about how my eyesight has changed.  I can see real well at great distances BUT very poor up close. I have always ( when my eyesight was good ) been able to shoot at long distances by open sight, meaning without a scope. But now things have changed. But as I've always tried to do, I try to find some humour in things and I thought about trying to make a cartoon section about the frustrations of the far sighted hunter for the newspaper column and it would go something like this, First picture shows the hunter stalking an elk. Secound picture shows hunter aiming at elk from a long distance with open sights. Third picture shows man standing close to fallen elk with his hand shading his eyes and looking around saying , I wonder if I missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment