Wednesday, December 26, 2012

GOOGLE


Google has turned me down from earning an income with them stating -

Thank you for your continued interest in AdSense. Please update your account information below and resubmit.
If your application was not accepted due to issues with your website, please make sure that you have resolved them before resubmitting.
Step 1: Review your content
Website information
In order to use AdSense monetization products on your website, you must have access to edit the source code of the webpages where you'd like the ads to be displayed.
 
FIRST,  I had JUST started my blogging adventure and had maybe 1 posting,
Secondly, I have NO IDEA as to what is exactly wrong. ALL my info is correct.
then one time they said something on the order of invalid clicks. CLICKS ON WHAT ???
I  DON'T HAVE ADSENSE !!!!
Then they say that once you are turned down, they will never allow you in. THEN WHY DO THEY TELL YOU TO RESUBMIT IN ANOTHER AREA ? 
What kind of business is that ?
IF a person is trying but doesn't understand, you don't kick them to the curb. You try to actually help them get pass the obstacles.  THEY ARE POTENTIAL INCOME TO YOU.
YES, I hope Google reads this and sees that I am pissed and WHERE THEY ARE FAILING.
NOT everyone understands the Internet procedure's but we are trying to learn.
Plus where do I get access to source code's
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Keep trying they will accept you, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/12/situations-in-life.html
    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Access to the source code mean's that you must be the owner of the website. If you are approved they will give you an html code for your ads. The same way that you add gadgets under the Layout option is how you add AdSense once approved.

    ReplyDelete