Saturday, December 22, 2012

Loving and Romancing your Lady

I wanted to do something out of the ordinary and something that most men haven't done. I bought a very pretty bracelet for my lady, Then I went to the store and bought her favorite box of cereal. Then with a sharp knife I cut the glue between the tabs of the bottom of the box so that I could pull the package out. Then I cut a slice into the side of the bag of cereal and put the wrapped box with the bracelet inside with the cereal. Then I sealed the bag with a piece of tape and slid the bag back into the box. I then reglued the tabs back to the way the originally were. Then I gift wrapped the box and added a card that said. NOT EVERYTHING THAT YOU SEE IS WHAT IT SEEMS. Then I gave it to her.

2 comments:

  1. She was surprised because the letter said that not all that she see's is as is, which means that just because the exterior was not something good looking ( referring to me ) that inside there is something of value. so when she poured out the cereal, out came the box with the bracelet inside. AS USUAL though nothing mattered.

    ReplyDelete