Monday, November 26, 2012

I am confused

As some of you probably can tell, This is my very first time of blogging and this is about the eighth posting. and as it  is normal to want to make money at the same time , I wanted to use the AdSense with Google at the same time on my blogging site. I have never done this before but as soon as I tried to sign up, I was denied ...I wonder why and did I do something wrong. all I have done is post seven blogs before this one. If you Google are reading this , please tell me what I did wrong and how to correct it. If anyone else out there can help it would be greatly appreciated. I also received an email that states from them that I don't meet their criteria. What is their criteria ?  I bet it is because I have no comments on my post and no followers. Oh well , If that be the case then I must find a solution. If you are reading this and have any tips , please feel free to post me a comment . Thanks,  Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment