Monday, January 28, 2013

A RECENT TALK ON DREAMS AND THEIR MEANINGS.

I read a post the other day about dreams and their meanings, and it brought to mind two that I have had that were reoccurring. THE FIRST one that I have had was about me flying. What would happen is, I would begin to close my eyes and concentrate really hard. The harder I concentrated , I would begin to lift up and when I was about maybe about thirty or forty feet in the air , I would begin to fly like superman along a road. Still concentrating I could open my eyes and see where I was going, but then, I would see this beautiful dark haired, brown eyed girl  looking up at me and then I would lose my concentration and fall. When I fell I would land in a large mud hole in the road. Then I would wake up. This dream I had several times and always exactly the same. I found the correlation of my life and the dream to be like this.....EVERYTIME I would concentrate on being successful at my job, I would begin to rise in position and money . then as I began to gain go forward I would relax some and it would be then that I would meet a girl that was dark haired and brown eyed and I would then begin to focus on her and as soon as I would,,, down I would go and I would lose everything and have to start over.  HMMMM   .............I believe in SOME dreams having meanings, like when in the Bible the king called in Daniel and he interpreted the dream and it came true.
I have had one dream about a snake . it went like this, I was outside and decided to go into the house where the family was and when I went into the kitchen I saw a big blackish snake on the counter top looking at me with such hate in its eyes,  I started to pay it no mind and turned to walk away, but then I thought about the family and decided that I had better remove it. when I approached it,  it struck at me and I caught it with my hand around the neck just under its jaw, then I took my knife out and cut its body off just below my hand. Then I thought that I had better throw it out in the back into some weeds. when I did, it tried to climb up the weeds by using its mouth . It then worked its way out to the back alley and disappeared.  Now, who knows what that dream meant. But what I do know is that I have never been known to run from a threat but will go towards it even in my childhood. Some of which I have written here in my blogs. I have never said that I wasn't apprehensive before going into a fight or facing a deadly situation, because I have been. It sharpens your senses to your surroundings. I have face men with machetes and men with guns but if you don't panic, your chances are better.   If you have had a dream that you want to share, post it here in my comment area. I would love to read it. If you just want to comment, you are welcome to do so ...........Ted






5 comments:

  1. Click on the comment line and it will allow your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always dream of water. Like, I swim in seas, under water diving, I sometimes even start to drown, but then I collect all my strength and reach to the shore successfully. This is a repeated dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This shows your inner strength and determination to succeed, and you will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. G'day Teddy

    I'm always having dreams that I'm flying some sort of an aircraft but I can only go up so far because of the power lines they even crisscross.
    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry that it has taken so long for me to answer. in truth, I thought they had said they were shutting this blog down so I quit looking at it. on your dream, maybe you are in some sort of business endeavor and you are struggling on a decision but you will find a continuous path to success. that is just my opinion for I don't claim to know dream meanings. Keep Strong Buddy

    ReplyDelete