Tuesday, January 15, 2013

WASTED TIME

WASTED TIME




Father, Mother, Wife and Son
Daughters and Uncles and all that come.
A world in each of treasures bold,
filled with time and never old.

We waste our moments of life so few,
Never thinking at all, That time comes due.
When once was in them their so strong,
And then, in a moment, their lives are gone.

Memory's fond doth rage within,
As we pray to God, more time from him.
We wish to give our hearts thoughts true,
Of how we feel, our hearts so blue.
We cry, we weep, we scream in anger,
Yet nothing changes, no life there lingers.

It's there, on the path, of remenis,
That thoughts turn towards the words, I WISH.
I wish I had, I wish I could,
I wish I'd done all that I should.
To late it is, we often find,
THE AREAS SPENT OF WASTED TIME.

Written by Ted Nicol on 1/15/2013

3 comments:

  1. nice one..:)
    keep writting more.
    stay blessed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, if we just sit still for a moment and begin to calmly look at how we spend our days, weeks, months and years, some of us will in no doubt see how much time we are wasting on things that are of no importance. Liked your poem very much Ted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you from the bottom of my heart RPD. It means a lot to me your compliment.

    ReplyDelete