Sunday, February 10, 2013

OUR LONG TRIP

    Day at the beach in California
 Redwoods. first time I ever seen any in real life

 More Redwoods .

 My sons first time painting without any numbers or sketch , it was a blank board. I am proud of him.
 
 Me getting old and pudgy.  oh well !!!

 Top of the mountain where we live .

 Got this at the creek in Colorado

 Another drawing my son did on a church door with pencil.

The valley of where we live in Colorado.
I know this isn't much to see and if I had of been a little smarter , I would have taken pictures everywhere I have gone.  Someday I will download some pictures of when I was in Mexico.

3 comments:

  1. G'day Teddy

    Your sons talented nothing like his dad hay...lol

    Good pics mate, keep them rolling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Matt
      Greatly appreciated. Sorry it took soooo long for me to respond , I thought they shut the blog down.

      Delete
  2. Wow, beautiful pictures and your son is so talented with his artwork. You look so different to what I thought too, and loved the cowboy hat - yeehaa. The mountain looks massive to me, is it very high? As I couldn't get the scale of it from the photo.
    Anyway, hope you do upload some more pics as time goes on. Nice Post Ted.

    ReplyDelete